Today is a very important day! Stampin’Up! is releasing a stamp placement tool and it is different than any other stamp placement tool on the market.
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$65.00 CAD
Watch this video!
Okay. I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- Customers may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Here are the reservation windows:
|Reservation Windows||Available to Ship|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
There is a maximum reservation number (since the manufacturer can only produce so many in one time frame) so I would not wait to reserve since the reservation window may close early if the maximum number has been reached.
I believe there will be a link on my online store where you can reserve your Stamparatus. You must have a Stampin’ Up! online account and make sure to have me as your demonstrator in your profile.
We are all learning because this is a brand new way of rolling out this amazing new product. That’s how exciting this product is!
Q & A for the Stamparatus
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store or emailing me; in this case, you will click the RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step instructions, please see picture below.
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account on the online store, you can find me with this info… Winona Semler, Demo ID 1000226, Edmonton, Alberta. If you have any trouble, don’t hesitate to contact me or 1-800-stamp up.
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to complete my order?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time before your credit card has been charged. To cancel please contact me so I can give you more details.
A: Yes. Once the annual catalog ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
A: Yes. (And if you get in on this first reservation period, you will be able to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration period Jan-March!!)
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window. Demonstrators can order 3 and get their 20% (or more) discount. Yes! It makes sense to Join my Team.
A: We landed on an innovative name by combining two words that speak to the end use of the tool as well as Stampin’ Up! branding.
a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked
block or die or other instrument
particular activity or purpose
Stamp + Apparatus = Stamparatus
This is super exciting!! If you need help reserving your Stamparatus, please contact me and I would be happy to help you.